Oracle Identity Management 10g (10.1.4.3.0) is an integrated, standards-based software platform that allows organizations of all sizes to gain control of users' access to critical online applications and resources, while protecting confidential personal and business information from unauthorized users.
Oracle Identity Management includes:
- Oracle Internet Directory: a scalable and highly available LDAPv3 directory service built on top of Oracle database technology
- Oracle Virtual Directory: an LDAPv3 and DSMLv2 compliant directory service that provides one or more real-time views of data without synchronization from most directories, databases, and Web services
- Oracle Identity Manager: a versatile end-to-end solution for automating the creation of user accounts in various target systems and applications, as well as an account reconciliation and role-based identity management solution
- Oracle Access Manager: a robust access management solution coupled with an identity administration engine that provides self-service and delegated identity administration
- Oracle Identity Federation: a turn-key, lightweight, multi-protocol solution for identity federation, supporting standards such as SAML1.x, SAML 2.0, Liberty ID-FF 1.x, and WS-Federation